*You can find more creators near you on Wescover. Just click the black “inquire” button to ask about a gift!
As design lovers, we search for unique and lasting gifts. We’ve seen how vintage pillows, handcrafted tableware, and contemporary lighting have brought a cozy and refined vibe to spaces around the globe. There’s something about cozy lights, warm mugs, and hanging garlands that gets us in an extra creative gift-giving mood. So we’ve compiled a list of fifteen unique items under $200 that make for the perfect holiday gift. Get your wrapping paper ready for these local, unique and thoughtful designs.
Natural Woven Pillows and Throws
- Black and White Block Print – Noir is in with this hand block printed and straw-hued linen Iora Pillow. See more by Sunday/Monday >
- Rustic Wool – With blue and gold stripes, this woven piece adds a rustic touch to any interior space. See more by Sunwoven >
- African Vibes– Denim is back in this indigo African hand-woven pillow. This Steffa Striped Pillow ‘s vintage hand-woven design is the perfect gift for all lovers of shades of blue. See more by Amber Seagraves >
- Artisanal Comfort– We feel the soft cotton of this beige and taupe come together in geometric lines and indigenous motifs. We all want to lie back on this one-of-a-kind handmade pillow. See more by Five/Six Textiles >
- Neutral Warmth– An authentic weave with neutral colors and soft washed out tones, this blanket merges function and comfort in an earthy design. See more by Serena and Lilly>
- Blue Vintage Throw- Quilts are back! Indigo in all its shades, this throw brightens up the mood when folded at the end of the bed or thrown over the couch. See more by Approvl >
- Autumn Vibes : a symbol of both the power and fragility of nature, this wooden and beige wall-hanging brings earthy fierceness to your home. See more by Wanderluxe>
- Macrame Wood: We are loving this macrame wood wall art and its geometric bohemian vibes. See more by Roaming Roots >
- Artisinal Red – Handwoven by Mexican artisans, this Merlot Diamond blanket is perfect for picnics and cozying up next to the fire. See more by Five/Six Textiles >
- Cotton Flatweave- Woven by master weavers outside of Jaipur India, this Yucca artisanal dhurrie brings a blue and beige palette any minimalism enthusiast will adore. See more by Block Shop Textiles>
- Minimal Noir –The moon is our inspiration! These solar eclipse-inspired black-and-white mugs are sure a great addition for any modern kitchen. See more by Namavari>
- Earthy Coffee Mug– Available in many glazes, these pieces blend into a warm desert palette. See more by ZZIEE Ceramics>
- Rustic Modern– Warm up your hot chocolate! This art deco and black-and-white minimalism mug could be a Christmas decoration on its own. See more by BKB Ceramics>
Contemporary Lighting Lamps
- Industrial Wall Lamp– This modern steel swinging lamp can be swiveled in all directions, making it a perfect for bedside reading and dim overhead lighting! See more by ONEFORTYTHREE>
- Modern Brass – This hardwired unlacquered brass sconce combines modern minimalism with industrial elegance. See more by RoughLuck Studio>
- Lotus Shade- Mostly paper-based, this elegant and cutting-edge pendant diffuses a warm and soothing glow. See more by Kate Colin Design>
Explore more near you! There are so many more ready to mail design objects and creators you can commission. Click the black “inquire” button for more info!