Effective Date: Nov 7, 2016
We collect information about you directly from you, from third parties, and automatically through your use of our Site or Services. We may combine information automatically collected with other information that we have collected about you.
With your consent, we will also collect your geolocation information. You can always opt out of our collection of your geolocation information by updating your preferences in the settings of your mobile device. If you opt out of our collection of geolocation information you may lose certain Site functionality.
We may combine automatically collected information with other information that we collect about you. Please see our Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms section below for more information.
We may use your information, including personal information, for the following purposes:
· Providing and Improving Our Services. To facilitate payments; provide our Site and Services to you; to improve our Site and Services; to respond to your inquires; and for other customer service and support purposes.
· Communications and Marketing. To communicate with you about your account and use of our Site and Services; to provide you with news and newsletters, special offers, promotions and other information we think may interest you; and for other informational, marketing, or promotional purposes.
· Research and Analytics. To analyze how you interact with our Site and Services; and for other research, analytical, and statistical purposes.
· Legal Compliance. To comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including informal requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities.
We may disclose your information, including personal information, to the following entities:
· Service Providers. We may disclose your information to our vendors, service providers, agents, or others who perform functions on our behalf. For example, we use a third-party service provider to process payments on our behalf. We may also use a third-party service to facilitate live chat conversations between us and our users.
· Other Unaffiliated Third Parties. We may disclose your information to third parties, including so that those third parties may send marketing information to you.
We may also disclose your information, including personal information, in the following ways:
· Business Transfers. We may disclose your information to another entity if we are acquired by or merged with another company, if we sell or transfer a business unit or assets to another company, as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, or as part of any other similar business transfer.
· Legal Compliance. We may disclose your information to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including as part of a judicial proceeding; in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other legal process; or as part of an investigation or request, whether formal or informal, from law enforcement or a government official.
· Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may disclose aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified information about users for marketing, advertising, research, compliance, or other purposes.
We may also use Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer's hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site to, among other things, track the activities of Site visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Site usage. We and our third party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our customers, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
Our Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information about Do Not Track signals, please click here.
We have taken steps to help protect the personal information we collect. However, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your device and account by, among other things, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
You may update your personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may send you promotional email messages. You may stop receiving promotional email messages by following the link contained in the email itself. Please note that it may take up to ten (10) days to process your request. Please also note that if you opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may continue to communicate with you regarding service-related issues.
If you are a California resident then under Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.83 you may request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us at the contact information provided below. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for your response.
Our Site and Services are not targeted to children under thirteen (13) years of age and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will promptly delete such personal information from our systems.
Any information you provide to Wescover through our Site may be transferred to or accessed from the United States and other countries that may not guarantee the same level of protection of personal information as the one in which you reside.
140 Dolores St. #201
San Francisco, CA 94103