"Belgian interior designer and architect Delphine Mauroit founded her very own European boutique studio DMDesign & Architecture in the heart of New York City in September 2009. Raising from Senior Designer to Head Architect, Delphine Mauroit has been recognized for her unparalleled creative talent and professional success in:
- Global high-end projects with Yabu Pushelberg, a world-renowned Interior Design Company based in New York & Toronto , including the Amore Pacific Luxury Cosmetic Store in Korea and the Exclusive Lane Crawford Department Store in Hong Kong;
- Innovative design and architecture projects with David Rockwell Architecture and its New York Branch, including the 75-Wall Condominium Residences and Andaz Hotel;
- European architectural models, industrial design, and urban projects, including the Serge M. Eyewear & Optometry Retail Boutique in Brussels, Belgium and Mademoiselle M in Paris, France;
New York entertainment hotspots featured in Vogue, Architectural Digest, Le Monde, GQ, BlackBook, UrbanDaddy, and W Magazine including the Raines Law Roomspeakeasy lounge, Dear Irving cocktail Lounge, The Bennett bar, La Maison du Croque Monsieur, The Barawine restaurant, Fast food restaurant Balade Your Way & the Arena Club;
- High-End Residential projects, including Native African inspired condominium in the Luxury Veneto Building, houses renovations in Harlem, Art Collectors at the Hampshire House on Central Park South, celebrity at River Terrace Building and Sales Center Luxury Apartments of the Oro Condominium.
- Offices spaces such as the growing up advertising company Teads and the successful co-working spaces such as Spark Labs & Grind.
DMDesign & Architecture is uniquely positioned to offer a multifaceted expertise in small-to-large scale interior design and architectural projects worldwide, cutting edge professional services through the use of new technologies and unconventional design processes, and tailored design solutions and results for diverse entertainment, office, and residential clients.
Delphine Mauroit received a License in Architecture from the University of Brussels – Victor Horta Institute in Belgium. She is dedicated to creating beautiful and original design spaces while always showcasing extreme adaptability and attention to her clients’ creative requests. Her distinctive European sensitivity to the social is uniquely applied to the spatial to offer a deep sense of balance and harmony in the movements, interactions, and energies that flow between people and spaces."