There is a deep curiosity in Dadō’s approach to interior design and how it plays a part in everyday life. We listen and observe, delivering spaces that are as beautiful as they are livable.
- Design is a tool for human comfort
- Design should whisper not shout
- Design is an invisible yet powerful presence
- Design calms the mind and inspires ideas
- Design is an investment with infinite return
Our work is an alignment of purpose and people. We strive for an collaboration between aesthetic and function, creating spaces where humans feel at home.
Dado was founded by Principal Megan Moore. Megan spent the last decade designing interiors both domestically and internationally. She holds a BA in Interior Design from the Art Institute of Colorado as well as a BA in Film Studies from the University of Colorado at Boulder, and was the recipient of the 2013 ASID Crystal Award for Emerging Designer. She has lived and worked in San Francisco, Chicago, New York and Denver.